Wednesday 11 February 2009

Back to work!

It's now over two months since I last wrote an article for this blog, and I must apologise to my regular readers for my extended absence. Apart from the usual "end-of-school-term"/Christmas/New Year duties and shenanigans, a house guest for a couple of weeks in late December and early January, and an extended camping holiday with my family on the East Coast, I have been occupied with some long overdue updates to my other photohistorical web site, devoted to Derbyshire Photographic Studios.

In searching for sources of inspiration for Photo-Sleuth, I've been looking at a collection of images of my own family, and will draw largely on these over the next few weeks. Please continue sending me interesting images that you might like to share or about which you may have questions. As those who have been following this blog for some time will realise, I'm easily distractible. Notwithstanding my return to full-time university study this year, I'll do my best to keep a regular flow of material coming. As always, I value corrections, comments, constructive criticisms, additional information, etc, so don't be shy to post in the appropriate place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my blog network
on Facebook