Friday 1 August 2008

Back from a month's break

After a month's break from blogging on Photo-Sleuth I've returned, having completed several other long outstanding jobs, as well as having started several more projects, and hopefully with some fresh ideas. One of the things that happened during my absence is that Blogger have made some changes to reduce the number of spam blogs, and for some reason, the robot that does the checking of blogs has decided it doesn't like this one. Anyway, I've asked for a review, and hopefully they'll get me back up and running, and able to make blog postings, very quickly.

To help with keeping up the flow of new ideas, please feel free to email me and send images of your interesting photos for inclusion and discussion here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my blog network
on Facebook